Hello. This is Wilson speaking. Who's calling, please?
你好,我就是。请问你是那一位?
This is Miss Wang. I hope I'm not disturbing you. Did you have a good rest?
我姓王。期望我没打扰你。你休息得怎么样?
Yes, thank you. I had a good sleep and a cold shower, and I'm now feeling positively1 refreshed.
是的,谢谢。我睡了一夜,洗了个冷水澡,目前精神百倍。
How do you like your room?
不你对你的房间认可吗?
Very comfortable. And the attendants are quite obliging.
很舒服,而且招待员服务也非常周到。
obliging :adj willing to help 想帮助的:
* obliging neighbours 助人为乐的邻居
* You'll find him most obliging. 你能获悉他非常想帮助人。
I hope you will enjoy your stay here in Qingdao.
期望你在青岛过得愉快。
Thanks. I'm sure I will.
谢谢。我相信会的。
Hello. May I speak to Mr.Wilson, please?
你好,请找威尔逊先生。
Excuse me, are you Mr.Wilson from the United States?
请问,你是从美国来的威尔逊先生吗?
Yes I am.
是的,我是。
I'm Wang Lan, the secretary of the Qingdao Textiles import Export Corporation.
我叫王岚,青岛纺织进出口企业的秘书。
How do you do, Miss Wang.
你好,王小姐。
How do you do, Mr.Wilson. Welcome to China.
你好,威尔逊先生。欢迎到中国来。
Thank you. It's very kind of you to come and meet me at the airport, Miss Wang.
谢谢,王小姐。你特地到机场来接我,真是太客气了。
It's my pleasure. I hope youve had an enjoyable trip.
乐意效劳。一路上非常不错吧!
Yes, thank you.
非常不错,谢谢。
I'm glad to hear that. Is this your first trip to China, Mr.Wilson?
非常高兴你这么说。威尔逊先生,你是第一次来中国吗?
Yes, the very first.
是的,的确是首次。
Our car is waiting over there. Let's drive to the hotel. May I help you with your luggage?
车正在那边等着,咱们目前就去宾馆吧。我来帮你拿行李怎么样?
No, thanks. I can manage all right. Let's go.
不需要,谢谢。我一个人能行。咱们走吧!